Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Science Museum

Yesterday afternoon I finally found my way to and through the last few exhibits in the science museum. The 'Science and Art of Medicine' exhibit was definitely interesting to visit, however it was arranged awkwardly like a badly built maze.

The exhibit was very thorough and contained everything from Egyptian times up through modern medicine. The most interesting parts of the exhibit (to me) were the the old versions of modern medical machines. I must say I was quite happy that the MRI machine that was used on me earlier this summer was not as old as this one:

The other exhibit that I saw was the 'Launchpad' which was an interactive exhibit. However it was teeming with younger children, so I did not get to try many of the tasks. I did get to assemble a few circuits and play with magnets.

No comments:

Post a Comment